“Excellence in Partnership”
The trust is driven by its tradition of excellence, in partnership with its pupils, teachers, schools and community. The trust has the highest expectation of everyone involved with its schools, as encapsulated by its motto “Excellence is a Habit”. The vision of the trust is to be a centre for excellence in helping all children reach their full potential.
To this end the trust will:-
- Enable every school within the trust to provide an outstanding academic, creative and sporting education with children at its heart and learning built on warm, positive relationships with pupils, their families and the community. Schools will value success, achievement and good mental health, and tackle underachievement through support and effective intervention.
- Develop excellence in all teaching in each school, fostering qualities of hard work, resilience, determination, initiative, respect and personal responsibility to maximise standards of achievement and growth across the curriculum, for pupils of every range of ability. Ensure pupils understand British values including democracy, the rule of law and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
- Verify that schools enrich subjects and activities within the curriculum with innovative, creative, cultural and competitive opportunities to inspire and motivate pupils, extending and enhancing their educational experiences.
- Equip each school with the framework and procedures to create a welcoming, inclusive, safe and caring environment in which pupils can develop, ensuring excellent pastoral and personal support. Offer inspiring leadership within schools and high-quality training and development to staff, enabling them to grow professionally and provide outstanding teaching to our pupils.
- Provide excellent trust and senior leadership structure robust enough to expand to new schools without impacting upon the quality of existing schools within the trust. Develop working partnerships with local communities and businesses and constructive relationships with other local primary and secondary schools.